Bible Study / Commentaries and Meditations
- "Don't Worry, Be Happy?" Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- Gospel Reflections by Fr. Gerry Pierse, C.Ss.R. - Seeing with the Heart
Study Lesson Plans - St. Charles Borromeo
- Matthew 6:24-34 God and possessions - commentary & meditation
for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
- Lectio: Eighth Sunday of Ordinary Time | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Eighth Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Trust in Providence by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Gillick, S.J. - Daily Reflection of Creighton University's Online Ministries - 8th Sunday in Ordinary Time 2011
- The Emmaus Series - 8th Suanday Year A
- Wellspring of Scripture - Year A: 8th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time | Sacred Space
- Archdiocese for the Military, USA - 8th Sunday of Ordinary Time - Verse by verse commentary
- 8th Sunday in Ordinary Time – Year A - The Franciscans - St. Anthony's Guild
- Agape Bible Study - The Gospel of Matthew - The Sermon on the Mount Continued Teaching About the Private Life of the Christian Disciple and the Practice of Righteousness (2 Handouts)
- 8th Sunday of Ordinary Time, A - This site is built and maintained by Patrick Rogers, emeritus senior lecturer in New Testament and early Christianity at the Milltown Institute of Theology and Philosophy in Dublin, Ireland.
- Lectionary Reflections - Education for Justice | Catholic Social Teaching - Eighth Sunday of Ordinary Time [A], February 27, 2011
- Biblia.com - Bible Study Online Matthew 6.24-34
- Office of the Liturgy of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford - Eight Sunday of Ordinary Time (A)
- Just When You Think Life Is for the Birds, Take Heart -- A Biblical Reflection for the 8th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A Fr. Thomas Rosica, CSB
- Homily - 8th Sunday of Ordinary Time - Catholic Doors Ministry: "Do not worry about tomorrow."
- Cycle: A - 2nd March 2014: He Saw That It Was Good - Richard J. Ounsworth O.P. - ‘You cannot be a slave to God and to Mammon.’ In today’s Gospel Jesus shows us what slavery to Mammon means: constant fretting over...
- Cycle: A - 27th February 2011: Have Your Eyes Fixed on the Head - David Edward Rocks O.P. - Writing against the background of czarist Russia, Leo Tolstoy's last play makes for a difficult read. The unfinished work, The Light Shines In...
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies - 8th Sunday OT A
- Archive of Homilies,Sermons for preachers, homilists and
teachers by Fr Tommy Lane - Do not be afraid - Jesus is our model in coping with anxiety
- Fr. Phil Bloom - Only in God
- St. Anthony's Guild - 8th Sunday in Ordinary Time – Year A
- Father Albert Lakra's Blog - Homily - 8th Ordinary Sunday (Year A)
- Fr. O’Shea’s homilies – Redemptorists Province of Oceania – Eighth Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Fr. Joe's Homilies – March 2, 2014 Eighth Sunday of Ordinary Time: Treasure Today - February 27, 2011 Eighth Sunday of the Year: Trusting in the Lord in Our Daily Lives
- Father Andrew M. Greeley – 2014: Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time - 2011: Ordinary Time, Matthew 6:24-34.
- Evangeli.net – Liturgical day: Sunday 8th (A) in Ordinary Time
- Father Lasch Homilies – 2014: Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time 'A; - 2011: Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time 'A'
- Catholic Commission for Social Justice – Archdiocese of Port of Spain - Archbishop Harris’ Gospel Reflection March 2 – Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time (A) - Fr Joe’s Gospel Reflection Feb 27 – Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time (A)
- Sunday Homilies and Reflections from Australia - Eight Sunday of Ordinary Time 1
- UMD NEWMAN Podcast - This is good. God is good.
- Father Larry Richards – Podcasts - March 2, 2014 – 8th Sunday Ordinary Time – Cycle A - February 27, 2011 – 8th Sunday Ordinary Time – Cycle A
- Homilies for Cycle A (Fr. Phil Bloom, Pastor St. Mary of the Valley, Monroe, WA) - Eighth Ordinary: Only in God
- Salt of the Earth, 5th Sunday of Ordinary Time (A), February 7, 1999 - Fr. Roger J. Landry