Bible Study / Commentaries and Meditations
- Cycle: A - 30th January 2011: What Love Will Endure - Aidan Nichols O.P. - What we are given as the gospel for today is St Matthew's preface to his account of the teaching of Jesus to his disciples. Matthew thought of it as...
- Cycle: A - 3rd February 2008: Let Him Who Boasts... - Simon Francis Gaine O.P. - What do we have to boast about? What are we to boast about? I mean, what do we amount to that would justify a boast?We normally think of people...
- Cycle: A - 30th January 2005: Comfort for All - Peter H. Harries O.P. - Today's gospel is Matthew's version of the Beatitudes. I often seem to be preaching on the beatitudes at funerals, as I can usually find some theme...
- Cycle: A - 3rd February 2002: Pure in Heart - John Orme Mills O.P. - Today the Gospel reading is one of the most famous in St Matthew's Gospel: the Beatitudes, or 'blessings', which open Jesus' Sermon on the Mount...
- Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time - Homilies by J.A. Loftus, S.J. and Robert VerEecke, S.J.
- 4th Sunday in Ordinary Time – Year A - St. Anthony's Guild
- 2014: The Four Daughters of God - 2008: Maybe Yes, Maybe No - 2005: Pagan vs. Christian Happiness - 2002: How to Achieve Happiness - 1999: Catholic School & Culture of Death- Fr. Phil Bloom
- A Few Simple Words Blog by Fr. Bob - 4th Sunday of Ordinary Time Year A - 2014: May the peace of Christ reign in our hearts... - 4th Sunday of Ordinary Time Year – A - 2011
- St. Margeret Mary Church, Naperville, Il – Rev. Paul A. Hottinger - Beatitudes—Our Attitudes and Desires - Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time/A - Beatitudes—Being Godly
- Fr. O’Shea’s homilies – Redemptorists Province of Oceania – 4th Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Vincentian Reflections – Ordinary Time 04, Year A
- Fr. Tommy Lane – Homily – Jesus’ Prescription for Happiness - the Beatitudes
- The Beatitudes were lived perfectly by Jesus 2008
- The Beatitudes show us the Heart of God 2011 - Jesus’ description of happiness
- Father Roger J. Landry - Diocese of Fall River, Massachusetts – Homily - Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time (A, I), January 30, 2011 Audio Homily - The Beatitudes Personified: The Only Way to True Happiness, 4th Sunday of Ordinary Time (A), January 30, 2005 - The Fully Catholic Response to the Scandals, 4th Sunday in Ordinary Time (A), February 3, 2002
- DaCapo Foundation - Cycle A 2004-2005 4th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Fr. Joe's Homilies – January 30, 2011 Fourth Sunday of the Year: Blessed Are Those Who Mourn
- Father Andrew M. Greeley – "Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven"
- Saint Vincent Archabbey, Latrobe, Pa – Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Classic Sunday, January 29, 2017 Matthew 5: 1-12a Modern - Classic
- Father Lasch Homilies – Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time 'A' 2011
- Thome wa Akamba, Pastor, St. John Apostle and Evangelist Church, Diocese of Honolulu, Hawaii - Podcast Audio Fifth Sunday Ordinary Time 2008 - Fourth Sunday Ordinary Time Year A 2011
- Canon Dr. Daniel Meynen - Homily for the fourth Sunday in the Year (Matthew 5:1-12) (1999) - Homily for the fourth Sunday of the year (Mt. 5:1-12) (2005) - Fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time (2008)
- Augustinian online homilies - 4th Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Sunday Homilies and Reflections from Australia - Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time 1 - 2
- St. Martha Adult Faith Formation – Homilies – OT 4
- Fr. West's Catholic Blog - Homily on the Beatitudes Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Homily - Catholic Doors Ministry: All Saints
- Dominican Order - Homilies for the Solemnety of All Saints
- Solemnity of All Saints: Stephen J. Baker, O.S.A. - Arthus P. Purcaro, O.S.A..
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies - All Saints
- Fr. Ian Dalgleish - The Beatitudes and Holiness - Solemnety of All Saints
- Homilies (Fr. Phil Bloom, Pastor St. Mary of the Valley, Monroe, WA) -Something for You Week 2: Communion "There's a second reason not to worry. In heaven we will have nothing to hide. When Peter introduces himself, he will not say, "I was the first pope." No, he will say..." (November 1, 2015 - All Saints Day) - Perfect Joy "Jesus, like St. Francis, teaches us the way to beatitude, to perfect joy..." (November 1, 2009 - All Saints Day) - Loneliness and Lasting Communion: "I asked her about her dreams. She said what she was most looking forward to was retiring! For sure, she was not thinking about retirement as the elderly experience it..." (All Saints Day, November 1)
Preparing for the Liturgy