Advent Wreaths & Crafts
- Catholic Update ©1999 - Advent Open Wide the Doors To Christ by Elizabeth Bookser Barkley
- ‘Advent is a nuisance.’ by Peter Steele SJ.
- Why is the third Sunday of Advent pink? (Why is the third candle in the Advent wreath pink?) by Jared Dees in his blog The Religion Teacher
- History, Mystery & Majesty - Advent Staff Reflection Guide - The Religious Education and Family Life Office of the Renfrew County Catholic District School Board
- Saint Benedict's Catholic Church - Broken Arrow, OK - Liturgical Seasons: the meaning, the message, the mood and the observance of Advent.
- Catholic Update ©1999 - Advent Open Wide the Doors To Christ Elizabeth Bookser Barkley writes:
"As you break open the Advent Scriptures during these first days of the new liturgical year, open your heart to the possibilities of renewal and rebirth. Wait expectantly, vigilantly and quietly for the Word Made Flesh to be more visible in your daily life."
- Advent: History, Mystery and Meaning - vy Deacon Keith Fournier on Catholic Online
- The History and Meaning of Advent
- Renewing the Mystery of Advent, Part One: The Meaning of Advent by Br. John Chrysostom Kozlowski, O.P. - Catholic Exchange
- St. Charles Borromeo: On the Meaning of Advent - Catholic Online
- See Advent's Meaning Through Mary by Pope Benedict XVI - Catholic Culture
Related: Advent General Resources - Advent General Resources - Advent Prayers - Advent Wreaths & Crafts
Advent Coloring Pages - Advent Calendars - Jesse Tree - Advent & Christmas Clipart - Liturgical Seasons